PANDORA charms are more than fashionable baubles on a bracelet. Each charm makes a statement with a special meaning expressed through the design. Some are sentimental or deeply meaningful, while others are lighthearted and playful, representing things like a love of coffee. You’ll find charms to commemorate all of your special moments, from birthdays to graduations. Understanding PANDORA charm meanings helps you choose just the right piece as a meaningful gift or as a way to commemorate special moments, from the birth of a baby to a dream vacation. What do your PANDORA charms say about you?
What Makes up a PANDORA BraceletBefore diving into the meanings of the charms, it’s important to know the parts of a PANDORA bracelet. There are four main parts:
- Bracelet: The bracelet itself creates the foundation for the PANDORA charms. There are a few different styles to choose from, but the bracelets are typically divided into three sections with the main clasp plus two other threads for even charm distribution.
- Clips: The clips are special pieces that go over the two threads that divide the bracelet into sections. They keep the charms from sliding into the next section so the bracelet stays balanced. They help prevent breaking or stretching due to uneven distribution of charms. These are decorative hinged pieces that look similar to charms. They snap into place.
- Charms: The charms are the pieces that let you show off your style and special moments. Many PANDORA charms thread onto the bracelet so they won’t slide around, but others are free to slide. Pave and openworks charms are examples of styles that usually don’t thread on to the bracelet.
- Spacers: Spacers are slightly smaller than charms. You’ll find that when your bracelet is almost full, you will likely have small spaces not quite big enough for a charm. Spacers are decorative like the charms and fit into those small spaces to make the bracelet look full and balanced.
Make a Statement With Your PANDORA CharmsWhat do you want your PANDORA charm bracelet to say? Whatever you want to express, let Mountz Jewelers help you find just the right charm. Stop by any of our stores to see all of the PANDORA charms in person to find the charms to express your feelings and preserve your treasured memories. Trust Your Special Moments to Mountz.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Mountz Jewelers: Central Pennsylvania's Premier Jeweler for Over 50 Years | Blog, PANDORA charm meanings, PANDORA charms, what do PANDORA charms mean