People around the world have come to adore Alex and Ani jewelry. Known for its signature tightening mechanism that replaces a traditional clasp on bracelets, Alex and Ani jewelry has gained popularity in the United States and various other countries since its beginning. Infused with positive energy, or “chi” or “prana,” Alex and Ani jewelry offers gorgeous options that you can tailor to your unique style and personality.
Alex and Ani focuses on positive energy, which is at the core of the company’s beliefs. Every piece of Alex and Ani jewelry is infused with positive energy in three ways:
- Manufacturing process. The jewelry is created with love and intention in sensibly chosen American factories. The manufacturing process is steeped in corporate consciousness, closely considering the health of the environment and local communities.
- Design. Each piece of jewelry encompasses a symbol that carries its own unique — and positive — energy, encouraging the wearer to choose designs with personal meaning.
- Empowerment. Alex and Ani bracelets, chains, and charms are crafted to empower the individual who wears them. You can choose combinations of jewelry that speak to your own journey and passions, which will empower you as a human being.
The beauty of Alex and Ani is that the jewelry couples a positive message with a unique, highly personal product. With hundreds of combinations available, Alex and Ani jewelry stands gorgeously alone, but it’s encouraged to stack many bracelets on top of one another, up the wrist. As we will examine in this blog, the Alex and Ani designs represent positivity — and everything that is unique about you. Whether you already own Alex and Ani jewelry or you’re new to the concept, it’s helpful to examine some of the beautiful pieces to gain perspective of what’s possible with Alex and Ani. There are many collections available, but we’ll begin by taking a close look at the Alex and Ani symbols collection.
Path of Symbols Collection
Symbols play a significant part of our everyday lives, and it is said that symbols are the link between thought and action. This means that wearing positive, powerful symbols can have a significant impact on your life. The Alex and Ani Path of Symbols collection highlights a variety of symbols, which are sure to make the perfect gift for yourself or someone special in your life. Let’s look at the meanings behind the Alex and Ani bangles, so you can make the right choice for yourself or someone else:
- Tree of life charm bangle. The tree of life symbol evokes sacred knowledge and wisdom, making this the perfect gift for anyone who wants to flourish and bring their life to new heights. The symbol also represents a deep connection to Mother Earth, making the tree of life charm bangle a lovely gift for the environmentally conscious individual.
- Armenian cross charm bangle. This gorgeous Alex and Ani bangle carries deep symbolism of the union between heaven and earth. It stands for immortality and health, making it a meaningful accessory piece for someone with a unique zest for life, or perhaps someone who recently lost a loved one.
- Wild heart charm bangle. The wild heart charm bangle depicts the image of a wild panther, symbolizing fierce passion and willpower. Consider purchasing this powerful Alex and Ani bangle for the person in your life with a fiery energy or passionate heart.
- Healing love charm bangle. Love is an incredibly powerful emotion. It is through love that many things are possible, such as feeling confident, overcoming fears, and empowering other human beings. The healing love charm bangle represents the pure, unwavering power of love, making it a versatile and appropriate gift for any occasion.
- Cosmic balance charm bangle. Balance is a critical component of a healthy universe and a healthy life. The cosmic balance charm bangle represents night and day with a beautiful depiction of the moon and sun. When your life is in balance, you reach your highest potential.
- Love charm bangle. If you’re looking for an Alex and Ani love bangle, this is a splendid choice. It’s simple and elegant — an excellent choice for gifting to someone you love.
- Om charm bangle. Om is a sound — an intonation or mystic syllable — that is considered the most sacred mantra. Om is the essence of everything, and it represents the unity of everything in life’s cycle. Consider adding the om charm bangle to your Alex and Ani collection if you want to connect more deeply with your inner spirit, or encourage someone to seek this connectedness.
- Sacred dove charm bangle. The dove is a universal symbol of peace and harmony. If you’re looking for a gift that represents trust, light, and new beginnings, the sacred dove charm is the perfect choice.
- Four leaf clover charm bangle. Four leaf clovers represent the four blessings in life: luck, hope, faith, and love. The four leaf clover charm bangle is an intricate piece, as the clover is surrounded by the signs of the four seasons. This charming Alex and Ani bangle makes an excellent gift for birthdays, holidays, and no occasion at all.
- Lotus peace petals charm bangle. If you’re looking for a graduation gift or gift for someone progressing to the next stage of their life, the lotus peace petals charm bangle is an excellent choice. The lotus flower represents the soul’s evolution, so the blossoming individual in your life will appreciate the sentiment behind this piece.
Charity by Design Collection
The Charity by Design collection speaks to everyone, because we all have specific passions and life stories. The collection was created with the Alex and Ani ethos in mind: to spread positivity and empower people around the world. By purchasing a Charity by Design piece, you’re supporting the mission of a non-profit organization of special importance to you. When you purchase a bangle from this special collection, Alex and Ani will donate 20% of the proceeds to the nonprofit it represents. Let’s examine some of our favorite Charity by Design pieces:
- Cherub charm bangle — Hasbro Children's Hospital. The cherub symbol represents innocence and joy, making this bangle bracelet a lovely gift for someone in need of encouragement or blessings.
- Unicorn charm bangle — Children's Miracle Network. Unicorns are an inspirational symbol of healing and miracles. They protect the innocent and imbue them with them a positive, youthful energy.
- Spiral sun charm bangle — Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Breast cancer has touched many people. In fact, in the United States about 12% of women will develop invasive breast cancer. The spiral sun represents warmth and the importance of embracing life’s changes. The spiral sun charm bangle makes a thoughtful, respectful gift for the person in your life who has been touched by breast cancer.
- Best friends set of 2 charm bangle — American Heart Association. The best friends set of 2 charm bangle is a perfect gift for quite a few scenarios. Present it to your best friend, who shares a part of your own heart. Purchasing this charm bangle also supports the American Heart Association, which makes the set of bangles appropriate for people who have been affected by heart disease.
- Gift box charm bangle — American Cancer Society. About 39.6 percent of people in the United States develop cancer at some point in their lifetime. This unfortunate statistic proves the need for further cancer research. Purchasing a gift box charm bangle serves as a reminder to your loved one to appreciate each day for the gift that it is.
- Special delivery charm bangle — March of Dimes. Offered in pink or blue, the special delivery charm bangle honors motherhood in its many forms. The symbol of the stork represents happiness, gifts and the beginning of life.
- Sunflower charm bangle — Alzheimer's Association. The sunflower is a strong, resilient flower that represents faith and happiness. The bangle can serve as a reminder for those affected by Alzheimer’s to always face the light and remain positive.
- Lighthouse charm bangle — Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. A lighthouse is a symbol of safety ahead, a welcoming sign that you’re on the right path. If someone in your life has been impacted by leukemia or lymphoma, the lighthouse charm bangle will serve as a reminder of their strength and resiliency.
- Penguin charm bangle — Association of Zoos and Aquariums. The penguin is a strong-willed animal, free spirited and devoted. The penguin charm bangle makes a fun, inspiring gift for the animal-lover in your life.
How Much Are Alex and Ani Bracelets?
Alex and Ani bracelets are affordably priced, ranging from $24 to $68, depending on which you choose. You can opt for a charm bangle or a bangle embellished with crystals.
Alex and Ani Chain StationBesides bracelets, Alex and Ani offers gorgeous expandable necklaces and charms. The chain station offers a chance to bring your story to life. Each charm placed on your necklace represents a part of your life’s journey. Choose between 32- and 38-inch necklaces and many exquisite charms. To learn more about Alex and Ani charm meanings, consider the following chain station options.
- Statement necklaces. A rose quartz expandable necklace radiates on either a gold-plated or sterling silver chain.
- Precious birth months. A gorgeous birthstone pendant represents each month, making this a versatile and appropriate gift for any occasion.
- Swarovski crystals. Swarovski crystals emit vibrant, powerful colors. Invite the light into your life with the red magma Swarovski crystal heart charm, the lilac shadow Swarovski crystal charm, the golden shadow Swarovski crystal charm, the pink shadow Swarovski crystal charm, or the blue shadow Swarovski crystal charm.
- Path of symbols. The Alex and Ani chain station promotes positive energy and encourages individualism. The path of symbols charm offers plenty of variety, with options such as the endless knot charm, the compass charm, the four leaf clover charm, the key to life charm, and many more.
- Mini path of symbols. If you prefer a smaller charm, look for mini path of symbols charm in your favorite varieties.